How to Cook Spaghetti Squash
Spaghetti squash is one of our favorite foods; we love its versatility and taste! Once cooked, the squash becomes sweeter, more yellow in color and separates into spaghetti-like strands. We think that baking spaghetti squash is the best way to cook the squash. Here’s how to do it…
- Cut the squash in half and scoop out the seeds in the middle.
- In a bowl, mix oil, salt ,pepper and your favorite spices.
- Line a pan with parchment paper and put the seasoned seeds on the paper.
- Roast to your liking.
- Place each squash half (skin down) on a large pan.
- Bake in the oven at 400 degrees F.
- Cook until your liking or about 30 minutes.
- Scoop out spaghetti to eat.