- 2-4 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup ground flax seed
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup coconut palm sugar
- 6-7 cups of water
1) Boil 4 cups of water.
2) Pour the boiled, hot water in a bowl or large cup with the vanilla extract, flax seeds and coconut flakes ( water should get more viscous and sticky).
3) After the mixture and water is cool, put the mixture and water in a vitamix or blender.
4) Blend on high for about 1-2 minutes.
5) If the blender left pieces of coconut and flax and the milk is not silky smooth, use a cheesecloth to sift out the pieces (if not, leave the milk in the blender).
6) Blend the milk and coconut palm sugar until smooth.
7) If the milk is too thick for you liking, stir in a few cups of water.
8) Enjoy with coffee, tea or simply drink on its own (my favorite way).