- 2 bags of organic carrots ( about 2 lbs)
- 1/2 medium onion
- ¼ cup of grape seed oil
- ½ tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cups water
- large casserole dish
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger minced
- Put 2 bags of carrots and ½ sliced medium onion in a large casserole dish.
- Add ¼ cup of grape seed oil and salt and pepper.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until the carrots and onions are caramelized, golden, and tender (about an 45 minutes).
- Let the dish and carrots and onions cool and then.
- Add the carrots and onions to the blender (Vitamix).
- Add 4 cups water and ½ cup extra virgin olive oil to the blender and blend.
- Serve at room temperature, chilled or heat stovetop.