- 3 organic grilled chicken breasts
- 4 grilled zucchini
- 200g feta cheese
- 1/2-3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil or flavored/infused extra virgin olive oil (rosemary garlic oil)
- 2 rosemary branches
- black pepper and salt to taste
1) Cube the feta cheese, chicken breasts and zucchini and add to a bowl.
2) Add in the oil and salt and black pepper to taste.
3) Sautee the rosemary stems in extra virgin olive oil and then, take out the rosemary and let it cool on a plate.
4) After the rosemary is cooled, remove the leaves from the stem and put them in the bowl.
5) Mix well and serve.
Serve this salad over a bed of arugula or in lettuce cups.