Thyme for Lemon Cookies
We made this recipe especially for our grandma who loves anything with lemon from lemon scented soaps to lemon cake. These cookies are so good and you won’t believe that they are gluten-free. These cookies pair well with chamomile or rooibos tea. Honeyville almond flour is the best type of almond flour for this recipe as the almonds are ground very fine. These cookies pair well with chamomile or rooibos tea.
- 3 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp thyme (dried)
- 2 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 cup Honeyville almond flour
1) In a mixing bowl, combine the lemon juice, vanilla extract, thyme, raw honey, lemon zest and almond flour.
2) Mix well and preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
3) Line a cookie tray with parchment paper.
4) Scoop the dough one tablespoon at a time and place the formed balls on the paper lined tray.
5) Slightly flatten the balls of dough and bake the cookies for about 10 minutes.
6) Let the cookies cool completely and then, serve.