Salty and sweet, my vanilla and maple flavored cookies have a have strong undertones of caramelized sugar. My dense and buttery cookies pair well with milk and will melt in your mouth. Makes about 25 cookies.
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 6 tablespoons coconut butter
- 4 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 7 tablespoons raw honey
- 7 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 medium organic eggs beaten
- 8 tablespoons almond butter
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup almond flour (optional-for less sweet and more granular cookie)
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
2) Mix all the ingredients together. Mix well to a dough.
3) Scoop the dough one tablespoon at a time, form into balls and place on the pan.
4) Bake for 15-20 minutes or until lightly golden and a little more firm.
5) Turn of the oven and let cool for half an hour.
6) Serve or chill in refrigerator and then, serve (we like to put in fridge as taste chewier and sweeter).