- 10 tablespoon cacao powder
- 20 dates
- 3 cups shredded coconut
- 4 tablespoons raw almond butter
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons cacao nibs (optional)
- Soak about 20 dates in filtered water for about 16 hours.
- Take the dates out of the water and blend the dates and 2 tsps vanilla extract (to a paste) and pour into a mixing bowl.
- Add and mix in 10 tablespoons cacao powder and 4 tablespoons almond butter.
- Then, mix in 3 cups of shredded coconut.
- Optional: Add 4 tablespoons cacao nibs.
- On a baking sheet, evenly spread out the mixture (thickness should be like a energy or granola bar)
- Refrigerate for about an hour.
- With a knife, cut the raw dough into squares or rectangles and serve.