We love this snack so much; we sometimes only buy a spaghetti squash to make this. It is savory, yet sweet and crispy, yet chewy. We hope you enjoy this easy snack as much as we do.
- insides of one medium spaghetti squash (seeds and a little bit of the squash noodle part)
- 1/8 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- black pepper to taste
1) Mix all the ingredients.
2) Sautee until crispy and golden.
2) Line a pan with parchment paper and place the seedy mixture on the pan. Bake at 375 degrees F for about 15 minutes of until golden and crispy.
3) Let it cool and eat as a snack or as a side with a meal.