The recipe makes about 7 cookies. Honeyville almond flour is ideal as it is very fine and unlike any other almond flour.
- 1 cup almond flour (Honeyville almond flour)
- 1 tsp coriander
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp cardamon
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
1) In a mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, coriander, cardamon, raw honey, and vanilla extract.
2) Mix well and place parchment paper on baking tray.
3) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
4) Scoop dough one tablespoon at a time and place on paper covered tray.
5) Press the balls of dough slightly.
6) Bake the cookies at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes.
7) Let them cool completely and then, serve.