This sauce can be poured over steak, hamburgers, plain chicken breast or roasted zucchini, asparagus or sugar snap peas.
- 15 tsp of finely minced chives
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 12 oz of chevre goat cheese
- 10 tablespoon EVOO
- 3 tablespoon water
- Blend the chevre with 5 tablespoons EVOO.
- On high heat, warm a pot and add 5 tablespoons of EVOO.
- Flavor the oil by adding and stirring in the minced garlic and chives.
- After the chives and garlic are very slightly golden, add the chevre and oil mixture.
- Stir the sauce for a few minutes on low heat.
- Serve as a warm sauce.
- Optional: Pour it into a serving bowl and let the sauce cool. Then mix in 3 tablespoons of water and serve (mix well).