These are super easy, naturally sweetened and high in fiber and protein.
- 1/4 cup hemps seeds
- 3/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 bananas mashed
- 1 egg (beaten)
1) In a food processor, grind the seeds to an uneven coarse flour.
2) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
3) In a bowl, combine the seed meal, beaten egg and mashed bananas.
4) Pour the mixture on the paper lined pan.
5) Spread the mixture evenly on the pan so that it is less than 1cm thick ( we think that the thinner you make them , the better they taste)
6) Bake at 350 for 15-30 minutes depending on thickness (top should be golden and bars should be more firm.
7) Cool the bread bars for about 30 minutes and then, cut them into bar like pieces.