Ingredients (makes about 6-8 muffins):
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1 peach mashed
- 1/8 cup coconut oil
- pinch of baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a cupcake pan.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and bake for about 30 minutes.
- Let the pan and muffins cool.
- Remove the muffins from the pan and place them in the fridge (they will become sweeter and stickier and hold better)