- 5 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 5 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- 4 tablespoons minced ginger
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon maca powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 4 tablespoons coconut butter
1) Coarsely grind the hemp and sunflower seeds.
2) In a bowl, mix the honey, vanilla, and coconut oil.
3) Preheat the oven to 275 degrees F and line a pan with parchment paper.
3) In a mixing bowl, combine the two mixtures and all the other ingredients.
4) Mix well. The consistency should be thick and sticky.
5) Spread the mixture evenly on the parchment paper lined pan and evenly flatten out.
5) Bake the mixture for 30 minutes and stir every ten minutes (should be golden).
6) Once you take it out of the oven stir again and let it cool for about 30 minutes (this is when clumps form).
7) Stir again and enjoy.