- my Sundried Tomato Tapenade (under condiments)
- my Crispy Cheese (under sides)
- fresh organic eggs
- few cups of water
Poached Eggs Procedure:
1) Fill a pot with a few inches of water and let it boil.
2) Once the water boils, put the stove on low and let the water simmer (smaller bubbles).
3) Crack an egg into a small ladle.
4) With a ladle, pour the cracked egg into the simmering water.
5) Let the egg cook for about 2-4 minutes.
6) Repeat for more poached eggs.
1) On a plate, place my Crispy Cheese and then, a poached egg.
2) Top this with my Sundried Tomato Tapenade.
3) Enjoy (because this is truly the best meal for a perfect brunch).