Ingredients (make about 6-8 muffins) :
- 1 peach mashed
- pinch of baking soda
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1/8 cup coconut oil
- 3 medium organic eggs beaten (Organic eggs are smaller than non-organic eggs.)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- cinnamon to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
- Grease a cupcake pan.
- Pour the mixture in the cupcake pan and bake for about 30 minutes.
- Let the muffins and pan cool.
- Then remove the muffins and place them on a plate in the fridge (As they chill, they get stickier and sweeter and hole better).