These savory Brussels sprouts are filled with flavor and every ingredient adds important vitamins. They don’t taste like “vegetables” and are not bitter.
- 1/2 red onion finely chopped
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp sage
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- about 12 Brussels cleaned sprouts
- 1-2 tablespoon tahini
- 1-2 tablespoon creamy almond butter
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2-4 tablespoons Rosemary
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2)In a mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients except the Brussels sprouts.
3) On a cutting board, cut the Brussels sprouts into thirds (or halves if can’t do thirds).
4) Mix the sliced Brussels sprouts with the mixture in the bowl.
5) Then, pour everything from the bowl onto a pan.
6) Roast the Brussels sprouts at 400 degrees F for about 20 minutes (The Brussels sprouts should be golden and completely soft if you were to bite into them. The onions should be sweet and caramelized.).
7) Serve on platter and enjoy.