- 1 cup coconut flakes (not shredded)
- 1/4 cup mulberries
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 3 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons coconut butter
- a pich of sea salt
Procedure for Mulberry Muesli:
1) In a food processor, grind the mulberries and seeds to a coarse meal (should have chunks).
2) In a mixing bowl, combine the honey, coconut butter, cinnamon, pinch of sea salt and vanilla extract.
3) Add the mixture in the food processor to the bowl with the honey mixture.
4) Then, mix in the coconut flakes and salt. Mix well so that everything is coated.
5) Enjoy in a bowl with cold or warm almond or coconut milk (or milk of your choice).
Procedure for Mulberry Granola (20-25 minutes at 350):
1) Follow the steps in the procedure for muesli.
2)Then, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
3) Line a pan with parchment paper.
4) Spread the muesli mixture on the evenly on the paper lined pan and put in oven.
5) After ten minutes, take out the granola, mix (break up large piece) and put back in oven.
6) After ten more minutes, stir again. If the granola is golden and lightly brown turn of the oven, spread the granola evenly and let the granola cool for about 20 minutes. If not, then put back in the oven for 5 minutes.
7) After the granola has cooled (harder and more crisp) , break up the granola if needed and enjoy topped over yogurt or in a bowl of milk.