- 1 cup Honeyville almond flour
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon raw honey
- 2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2-4 tablespoon minced ginger (we like strong ginger flavor and use 4 tablespoons)
1) In a mixing bowl, combine the ingredients above.
2) Mix well and place parchment paper on baking tray.
3) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
4) Scoop dough one tablespoon at a time and place on paper covered tray.
5) Press the balls of dough slightly.
6) Bake the cookies at 350 degrees for about 15-20 minutes.
7) Let them cool completely and then, serve.
8) We like to refrigerate them as they get nice and chewy and are really refreshing.