- 1 cup walnuts
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
1) Grind 1 cup walnuts into a coarse flour.
2) Beat one egg.
3) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a cookie tray with parchment paper.
4) In a mixing bowl, combine the ground walnuts, beaten egg, vanilla extract, cinnamon and raw honey.
5) Scoop the dough one tablespoon at a time and place balls on the paper lined tray.
6) Slightly flatten the balls of dough.
7) Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes.
8) Let the cookies cool completely and serve.